Founded in 2009, the Parents’ Association is to provide a structure through which the parents and guardians of children attending Greystones Educate Together National School can work together for the best possible education for their children.
The Parents’ Association will work with the Principal, staff and Board of Management to build effective partnership between home and school.
All parents or guardians of a child or children attending Greystones Educate Together is a member of the parents association.
Chairperson: Caroline Winstanley
Secretary: <Position to be filled>
Treasurer: Shirley Farren
Board parent representatives: Barbara Campbell, Stefan Schulmeister
School Garden: Yann Seité (Conor’s or Rebecca’s class)
Outdoor Education: Annette Kelly (Luke’s class)
St Patrick’s Parade:
The parents’ association committee meets monthly on the first Tuesday of the month. All members are welcome to attend.
Keep up to date with the P.A
- Note: the address www.getpa.ie (PA’s old website) is no longer accessible
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018 Planting drop off
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018 Scrap Metal recycling
- Wednesday 30th May 2018 Clothes Recycling
- Fête and Sports day 2018 <To be announced soon>
- We need volunteers to help maintaining the school garden
Parents’ Association: <address to come>
Facebook Group (Restricted access to members)