Keep up to date with the Parents’Association!
- Tuesday 2nd Octobre 2018. P.A.C Meeting, 8PM at the Beach House Greystones
- Friday 5th Octobre 2018. Bake Sale to support the 6th class’ project.
For the bake sale we need baked goods, so if you can contribute something, please bring to the school reception on the morning of the 5th. We would appreciate if you could label them with the names of contents also, as some people have allergies to e.g. eggs and nuts.We also need some parents to run the stall on the day. The stall will most likely be set up in time for Infant pick-up at 1.40 p.m. Please let the office know if you can assist with the selling of the cakes.
- The GETNS Craft Fair will take place on:
Sunday 11th November, 2018 from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
We are now taking applications for stall bookings from local crafters, artisans and artists who would like to sell their high quality handmade products in Greystones Educate Together NS school building in Blacklion, Greystones.
To apply, please send your name, email address, product description, price range and three photos of your products to email@example.com
Applications need to reach us by midnight Friday 5th October 2018
Stall price is €35.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the already high demand for places, unfortunately we may be unable to accommodate every application even if you were involved last year. In the event of over subscription applications will selected by the organisers to provide quality and the widest range of products possible.
- We need volunteers to help maintaining the school garden all year around. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Parents’ Association: email@example.com – Chairperson: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook Group (Restricted access to members) – email@example.com