Board of Management
The B.O.M. has overall responsibility for the school, including finance, maintenance, staffing, and the development of the school’s plans and policies. The Board comprises of two direct nominees of the patron, two elected parents/guardians (one male, one female), the principal; one teacher elected by the teaching staff, and two further members proposed by these nominees. The patron appoints the chairperson of the board. The term of office for the Board of Management is 4 years.
Our current Board of Management was established in November, 2019 and will remain in place for four years from that date.
The members of our Board of Management are:
- Karen Flynn, Chairperson
- Helen McClelland, Secretary
- John Callaghan, Treasurer
- Aisling Donnelly, Teacher Representative
- Caroline Winstanley, Parent Representative
- Michael Browne, Parent Representative
- Derrick O’Sullivan, Community Representative